Litigation solutions for successful businesses
- Breach of Contract
- Business Torts
- Real Property
- Banking Operations
- Lender Liability
- Misappropriation of Trade Secrets
Marilyn Martin-Culver has practiced as a civil litigator in Southern California for over 30 years. Her litigation experience includes the successful representation of businesses, financial institutions, and individuals in trials, arbitrations, and mediations. Ms. Martin-Culver’s litigation practice areas include breach of contract, business torts, real property, banking operations, lender liability, and misappropriation of trade secrets.
Ms. Martin-Culver is a current member of the Orange County Bar Association, and previously served as the Chair of its Business Litigation Section. Ms. Martin-Culver has also served on the Boards of Directors of the Orange County Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association of Orange County, and the Orange County Women Lawyers Association.
Prior to forming Robertson & Culver, LLP, Ms. Martin-Culver practiced more than 15 years as a litigator with Morrison & Foerster, LLP and more than 8 years as a litigator with Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP.
Ms. Martin-Culver received her Bachelor of Arts in English with honors from U.C.L.A. in 1980, and she graduated from U.C.L.A. School of Law in 1983.
Ms. Martin-Culver is admitted to practice in all state courts in California and each of the US. District Courts in California, as well as the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Bachelor of Arts - 1980
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: English
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Morrison & Foerster, LLP
- Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Chair of its Business Litigation Section
- Orange County Bar Association, Boards of Directors
- Federal Bar Association of Orange County, Member
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association